|Add within 10|
|Exercise Name:||Add within 10|
|Math Missions:||Early math Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||1|
The Add within 10 exercise appears under the Early math Math Mission. This exercise strengthens the geometric concept of addition as putting together groups of objects.
Types of problems
There is one type of problem that shows up in this exercise:
- Find the expression and give the answer: This problem provides either a situation or a picture and asks the user to correctly describe the mathematical operation that is occurring and type the correct answer to the problem.
Knowledge of adding small numbers is important for this exercise.
- This exercise has the same type of problem occurring over and over so it is easy to get both speed badges and accuracy badges.
- The answer to the multiple choice problem is always the one with addition since this is the put together topic. Put together means to add.
- Addition can be used for adding objects, like adding money totals.
- Addition is a major fundamental for higher math levels like algebra, calculus, and more.