|Add within 100|
|Exercise Name:||Add within 100|
|Math Missions:||Early math Math Mission, Arithmetic essentials Math Mission, Mathematics I Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||1|
The Add within 100 exercise appears under the Early math Math Mission, Arithmetic essentials Math Mission and Mathematics I Math Mission. This exercise introduces users to adding numbers less than 100 without hints and using their own methods.
Types of Problems
There is only one type of problem in this exercise:
- Adding with carrying: This type of problem introduces the user to adding numbers with carrying. There are not hints for this type of problem, however, it isn't too difficult, as the numbers are all under 100.
Basic knowledge of addition is required for this exercise.
- This exercise is very easy to attain both accuracy badges and speed badges as the numbers are small.
- These problems are quite simple if the user remembers their basic addition! Add numbers in the right column first and then carry the remainder (if any) over to the left.
- Addition can be used for adding objects, like adding money totals.
- Addition is a major fundamental for higher math levels like algebra, calculus, and more.