|Add within 1000: Level 1|
|Exercise Name:||Add within 1000: Level 1|
|Math Missions:||Early math Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||1|
The first instance of the Add within 1000: Level 1 exercise is in the Early math Math Mission. This exercise helps users to learn to add numbers in the hundreds.
Types of Problems
There is only one type of problem in this exercise:
- Adding numbers in the hundreds: This type of exercise asks users to identify the ones, tens and hundreds in a large number in order to add it to a smaller one.
These problems are simple once user gets the hang of them.
- This exercise is very easy to attain both accuracy badges and speed badges as the numbers are relatively small.
- Students need identify the ones, tens or hundreds in the empty box and then add. They should remember to carry over, if necessary.
- It seems as if the empty box is sort of like a prompt: in that box goes the only value in the problem that changes.
- Addition can be used for adding objects, like adding money totals.
- Addition is a major fundamental for higher math levels like algebra, calculus, and more.