|Add within 1000: Level 2|
|Exercise Name:||Add within 1000: Level 2|
|Math Missions:||Early math Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||1|
Types of Problems
There is only one type of problem in this exercise:
- Adding numbers in the hundreds: This type of exercise asks users to identify the ones, tens or hundreds in a large number in order to add a slightly smaller to it.
These problems are simple once the user gets the hang of them.
- This exercise is very easy to attain both accuracy badges and speed badges as the numbers are relatively small.
- Just identify the ones, tens or hundreds in the empty box while adding. Remember to carry over, if necessary.
- It seems as if the empty box is sort of like a prompt: in that box goes one of the only values in the problem that change.
- Addition can be used for adding objects, like adding money totals.
- Addition is a major fundamental for higher math levels like algebra, calculus, and more.