|Add within 20|
|Exercise Name:||Add within 20|
|Math Missions:||Early math Math Mission, 3rd grade (U.S.) Math Mission, Arithmetic essentials Math Mission, Mathematics I Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||1|
The Add within 20 exercise appears under the Early math Math Mission, 3rd grade (U.S.) Math Mission, Arithmetic essentials Math Mission and Mathematics I Math Mission. This exercise practices basic addition facts up to a total sum of twenty.
Types of problems
There is one type of problem that shows up in this exercise:
- Add the numbers: An addition problem is given and the user is asked to provide the answer.
Basic knowledge of addition is required for this exercise.
- This problem is easy to get both accuracy badges and speed badges since the problems involved has fairly small numbers and there is only one of them. If the user is 2nd grade plus, this because supremely easy for him/her.
- Addition can be used by businesses to see how much money they made.
- Addition is a major fundamental for higher math levels like algebra, calculus, and more.
- The only way to learn the harder stuff, like 760 + 328 is to start by this simple exercise. You cannot live a good life without easy addition!