|Add within 5|
|Exercise Name:||Add within 5|
|Math Missions:||Early math Math Mission, Arithmetic essentials Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||1|
The Add within 5 exercise appears under the Early math Math Mission and Arithmetic essentials Math Mission. This exercise has the Khan Academy user add two single digit numbers whose sum is less than or equal to 5.
Types of problems
There is one type of problem in this exercise:
- Add the numbers: This problem asks the student to add two numbers and give/type the answer. The answer is always between 2 and 5.
Basic knowledge of addition is required for this exercise. It will be much easier and understandable.
- It's very easy to get both accuracy badges and speed badges in this exercise.
- It's is probably the easiest exercise to get lots of energy points in a short amount of time.
- Addition can be used for adding objects, like adding money totals.
- Addition is a major fundamental for higher math levels like algebra, calculus, and more.