Adding decimals 1 is an exercise that appears under the 5th grade (U.S.) Math Mission, 6th grade (U.S.) Math Mission, Arithmetic essentials Math Mission, Pre-algebra Math Mission and Mathematics I Math Mission. This exercise practices adding decimal numbers.
Types of Problems
There is one type of problem in this exercise:
- Add the numbers: This problem has an addition problem about the sum of two decimal numbers. The user is asked to find the correct answer and put it in the slot.
- Using a calculator goes against the spirit of the problem, but can increase speed.
- Carrying is necessary on some problems.
- These problems specifically have both decimal numbers using the hundredths spot, but nothing smaller.
- Mentally, users can practice adding from left to right to increase their chances of getting speed badges in the long run!
- Decimals appear in every-day media to display information to consumers.
- Addition is a major fundamental for higher math levels like algebra, calculus, and more.