Types of Problems
There is one type of problem in this exercise:
- Basic Division: this type of exercise gives users numbers under 100 and asks users to divide them.
- This is a fairly easy exercise, if users already know these skills, they should to answer the questions quickly and they might receive speed badges.
- If this is new to users, they could try visualizing it with shapes. (Ex: if user have 15 shapes and they divide them into 3 piles, how many are in each pile?
- users could paper and pencil if it helps to visualize it.
- Choreographers need to be able to divide the piece they want to perform, into smaller pieces so that everyone will be able to do and give their best, whether they dance or choreograph an orchestra. In the end of the day they need to flow together in harmony and they will use division to accomplish that.
- Division is used in group projects so the work is divided and each group member has their own role.
- Majority of law issues are arising now are about land division and who lived there first. This requires not just honesty, but also division.