|Compare numbers of objects 2|
|Exercise Name:||Compare numbers of objects 2|
|Math Missions:||Early math Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||2|
The exercise Compare numbers of objects 2 appears under the Early math Math Mission. This exercise uses counting skills to better understand quantity.
Types of Problems
There are two types of problems in this exercise:
- Tell the category that has the most: This problem provides a list of objects that can be classified by several categories. The student is expected to give the answer to a multiple choice question that is included.
- Select the correct answers: This problem provides a column of common everyday objects that may or may not have certain properties. The student is asked to select which objects have which properties.
This exercise requires can be assisted by fast counting skills, but can be done by anyone that can count.
- Looking at columns for size geometrically can help get answers more quickly.
- The answers to Select the correct answers will be easier for those that are older and have more experience with various objects.
- Knowing how to count is essential for learning algebra and the higher maths, and counting is used for almost everything humans do.