|Dividing by 10|
|Exercise Name:||Dividing by 10|
|Math Missions:||3rd grade (U.S.) Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||1|
Types of Problems
There is one type of problem in this exercise:
- Divide the numbers: This problem asks a division problem. The user is expected to find the quotient and put it in the appropriate space.
- Problems should be solved mentally.
- Choreographers need to be able to divide the piece they want to perform, into smaller pieces so that everyone will be able to do and give their best, whether they dance or choreograph an orchestra. In the end of the day they need to flow together in harmony and they will use division to accomplish that.
- Division is used in group projects so the work is divided and each group member has their own role.
- Majority of law issues are arising now are about land division and who lived there first. This requires not just honesty, but also division.