|Exercise Name:||Drawing angles|
|Math Missions:||4th grade (U.S.) Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||1|
The Drawing angles exercise is in the 4th grade (U.S.) Math Mission. This exercise introduces users to drawing angels with a protractor.
Types of Problems
There is one type of problem in this exercise.
- Drawing angles with a protractor: Users are given a certain angle degree and asked to shape it with a protractor.
- Since this is a fairly simple exercise, user can try to get speed badges from it.
- Remember how to use a protractor and if user gets stuck, they can a video!
- Engineers and architects use angles for designs, roads, buildings and sporting facilities.
- Athletes use angles to enhance their performance.
- Carpenters use angles to make chairs, tables and sofas.
- Artists use their knowledge of angles to sketch portraits and paintings.