The Equations with parentheses exercise appears under the 8th grade (U.S.) Math Mission, Mathematics I Math Mission, Algebra I Math Mission, Mathematics II Math Mission, Algebra II Math Mission and Mathematics III Math Mission. This exercise is composed of linear equations that involve the distributive property to be solved.
Types of Problems
There is one type of problem in this exercise:
- Find the solution of the equations: This problem provides an equation in which using the distributive problem is the standard way to solve the problem. The user is expected to find the answer and write it in the space provided.
- The distributive property for multiplication through addition is .
- This exercise has a do one or five in a row option.
- Even though the problems sometimes involve decimals, the answers seem to be integers.
- Equations show up in nearly every science or business class one is ever in.
- Computers are also equation solvers. Computers were originally invented to solve equations over and over again instead of humans doing the calculations.