|Requirement:||Ranges from stage|
Hopper is a group of Computer Science avatars, named after one of the first data scientists, Grace Hopper. It has three styles. These avatars look like beavers. These avatars released on the 22nd of January, 2014 along with Winston and Oh Noes, the Error Buddy.
Style 1: Hopper
- This is the first style of the beaver-like Hopper group of avatars which can be unlocked by creating user's first Computer Science programs, awarded the Apprentice Programmer badge as well.
Style 2: Hopper (Jumping)
- This is the second style of the beaver-like Hopper group of avatars which can be unlocked by an other user creating a spin-off of one of user programs, giving user the Inspiration badge as well.
- This avatar earlier used to be called Hopper Jumping as it looks like its jumping.
Style 3: Hopper (Cool)
- This is the third style of the beaver-like Hopper group of avatars. To unlock this avatar, one of user programs must get to the top of the hot list, giving user the 1000 Kelvin badge. This is the hardest Computer Science avatar to unlock.
- This avatar earlier used to be called Cool Hopper.
- Hopper's name came from Grace Hopper, and she is credited with popularizing the term "debugging" for fixing computer glitches.