Types of Problems
There is one type of problem in this exercise:
- Find the quotient: This problems has a division problem. The user is asked to find the quotient when the numbers are divided.
- The answer will be an integer. Users should not overthink.
- Choreographers need to be able to divide the piece they want to perform, into smaller pieces so that everyone will be able to do and give their best, whether they dance or choreograph an orchestra. In the end of the day they need to flow together in harmony and they will use division to accomplish that.
- Division is used in group projects so the work is divided and each group member has their own role.
- Majority of law issues are arising now are about land division and who lived there first. This requires not just honesty, but also division.