|Multiplying by 2|
|Exercise Name:||Multiplying by 2|
|Math Missions:||3rd grade (U.S.) Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||1|
Types of Problems
There is one type of problem in this exercise:
- Multiply the numbers: This problem asks a multiplication problem. The user is expected to find the quotient and put it in the appropriate space.
- Problems should be solved mentally.
- Users should take their time. They have 5 seconds to solve each problem if they wants to get a speed badge.
- Multiplication is needed and used by mechanics for repairing cars by multiplying when they overhaul the engine, measure the pistons or just to put in a new gearbox or engine.
- By learning multiplication and memorizing the times tables, students provide themselves with essential building blocks to do higher learning math, like division, fractions and even algebra.
- Multiplication is necessary for a career in the stock market.