The first instance of the Numbers to 120 exercise is under the Early math Math Mission. This exercise helps users to understand the naming and relationship patterns among numbers that are greater than or equal to 99 and less than or equal to 120. It is an introductory exercise to 3-digit numbers.
Types of problems
There are three types of problems that show up in this exercise:
- Type the number missing from the grid: This problem displays a grid for the whole numbers between 1 and 120 and asks the user to type the missing number in a box.
- Type the number before or after: This problem asks the student to type the number immediately preceding or succeeding a given number.
- Complete the number sequence: This problem asks the user to complete a number sequence with one blank in it.
- All answers (except 99 when needed) are 3-digits. Users will not need to submit an answer below 99.
- Knowing how to count is essential for learning algebra and the higher maths.
- The whole world evolves around numbers and counting.