|Relate addition and subtraction|
|Exercise Name:||Relate addition and subtraction|
|Math Missions:||Early math Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||1|
The topic Relate addition and subtraction is a topic under the Early math Math Mission. This exercise describes the relationship between addition and subtraction.
Types of Problems
There is one type of problem in this exercise:
- Fill in the blanks to see the relationship: This problem provides an addition and subtraction problem that are related. The student is asked to fill in both blanks to make both equations correct.
Knowing numbers via the visual representation is sufficient for being able to do this problem well.
- This exercise is very easy to attain both accuracy badges and speed badges as the numbers are small and it is just basic addition and subtraction.
- The numbers that are provided in both blanks will be identical.
- Understanding this problem can help with understanding later algebraic properties of numbers, such as addition and subtraction properties of equality.
- This is another exercise that can be done very quickly for farming points, especially with the tab and enter buttons.
- Addition can be used for adding objects, like adding money totals.
- Subtracting can be used by businesses to see how much money they make minus the money they spent for profit.