|Subtract within 100|
|Exercise Name:||Subtract within 100|
|Math Missions:||Early math Math Mission, Arithmetic essentials Math Mission, Mathematics I Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||1|
The Subtract within 100 exercise appears under the Early math Math Mission, Arithmetic essentials Math Mission and Mathematics I Math Mission. This exercise introduces users to subtraction with carrying.
Types of Problems
There is only one type of problem in this exercise:
- Subtracting with carrying: This type of problem introduces users to subtracting numbers with carrying. There are no hints for this type of problem, however, it isn't too difficult, as the numbers are all under 100.
Basic knowledge of subtraction is required for this exercise.
- This exercise is very easy to attain both accuracy badges and speed badges as the numbers are small.
- These problems are quite simple if users remember their basic subtraction! Subtract the numbers in the right column first and then carry the remainder (if any) over to the left. Then simplify.
- Subtraction can be used by businesses to see how much money they make minus the money they spent for profit.
- Subtraction is a major fundamental for higher math levels like algebra, calculus, and more.