|Three-Day Math Points Challenge|
|Over a specific 3-day challenge period, earn 7,000 energy points doing math problems|
|Energy point(s) awarded||0|
Three-Day Math Points Challenge is a Moon badge. To earn it, the user had to collect at least 7,000 energy points by practicing Math exercises on his/her own in 3 days. This badge can be found here on Khan Academy
Khan Academy released 2 challenges at the same time:
- Three-Day Math Points Challenge a.k.a. Solo mode
- Three-Day Math Points Team Challenge a.k.a. Team mode
Khan Academy also divided all members into 3 groups:
- Group I: Invited to Solo mode
- Group II: Invited to Team mode
- Group III: Not invited to any mode
It was impossible for any user to leave the current group and to join the others. This badge can be found here on Khan Academy.
Three-Day Math Points Challenge
- In this Challenge, goal of user is to earn 7,000 energy points in 3 days by practicing his/her math skills on Khan Academy.
- Points earned from videos and badges won't count towards his/her total.
- If user earns 7,000 points during the Challenge window, he/she will be awarded the Three-Day Math Points Challenge badge.