|Three-Day Math Points Team Challenge|
|Over a specific 3-day challenge period, earn a total of 35,000 energy points as a team doing math problems|
|Energy point(s) awarded||0|
Three-Day Math Points Team Challenge is a Moon badge. To earn it, the user had to collect at least 35,000 energy points by practicing Math exercises along with other members of his/her team in 3 days.
Khan Academy released 2 challenges at the same time:
- Three-Day Math Points Challenge a.k.a. Solo mode
- Three-Day Math Points Team Challenge a.k.a. Team mode
Khan Academy also divided all members into 3 groups:
- Group I: Invited to Solo mode
- Group II: Invited to Team mode
- Group III: Not invited to any mode
It was impossible for any user to leave the current group and to join the others.
Three-Day Math Points Team Challenge
- In this Challenge, goal of user's team is to earn 35,000 energy points in 3 days by practicing their math skills on Khan Academy.
- Points earned from videos and badges won't count towards their total.
- If user's team earns 35,000 points during the Challenge window, everyone will be awarded the Three-Day Math Points Team Challenge badge. Just remember to log in before the time runs out.