|Exercise Name:||Vertical angles|
|Math Missions:||7th grade (U.S.) Math Mission, 8th grade (U.S.) Math Mission, High school geometry Math Mission|
|Types of Problems:||1|
The Vertical angles exercise falls under the 7th grade (U.S.) Math Mission, 8th grade (U.S.) Math Mission and High school geometry Math Mission. This exercise teaches users that vertical angles are equal.
Types of problems
There is one type of problem in this exercise.
- Finding the measure of the angle vertical to a given angle - This problem has a straight line drawn, and a line intersecting it. The user is required to find the measure of the angle opposite (vertical) to a given angle formed by the lines.
- It is really easy to get the accuracy badges in this skill as the measure of the angle vertical to a given angle will always be same as the given angle. Speed badges are also simple to attain.
- Users don't have to read the question of this problem. They can just look at the picture and type the angle given in the picture as the angle opposite to it would have the same measure as it.
- Engineers and architects use angles for designs, roads, buildings and sporting facilities.
- Athletes use angles to enhance their performance.
- Carpenters use angles to make chairs, tables and sofas.
- Artists use their knowledge of angles to sketch portraits and paintings.